Titan Patterned Web Belt with Cam Buckle
Availability: In stock
Our indestructible Titan belt is industry-ready; prized by workers for its durability and comfort. It is metal-free, nickel free and uses a cam design for the most accurate sizing possible. Its polycarbonate buckle opens up a full 180 degrees and closes with a secure clamp. The belt can double as an emergency tie-down strap but functions equally well as a much-beloved wader belt.
This product is approved for sale by the Boy Scouts of America®. If you represent a BSA organization and would like more information about belts that can be customized with your troop, council or event info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Bates is an official licensee of the Boy Scouts of America®
- 5 Year Warranty - If our Titan Belt breaks within 5 years of purchase, we will replace it for you
- Nylon-Blend Fabric
- 1-1/2" Width
- Polycarbonate Metal Free/Nickel Free Cam Buckle for a hassle free airport and travel experience, and hypoallergenic for users with a metal allergy
- Machine washable for an easy cleaning - just include belt with clothing when washing!
- Available in 3 Cut-to-Size Lengths (View Size Chart Here)
- Made in USA from Global Materials
- Multiple Color Options
- Love this design? Click here to get this belt with your own custom logo!
- Nice fishing product.
- purchased two of these one for me and one for my son. We like to do stream fishing and fly fishing occasionally. Nice to get something that's waterproof and good quality and made in American not by cheap foreign countries like CHINA. (Posted on 9/28/2020)
- Good Purchase
- Belt is the right size to fit in my pants. The clasp is super strong. Very happy with this product. (Posted on 2/3/2020)
- good for fishing and camping
- I bought this belt for a fishing and camping trip and I am happy with it. it was strong throughout the entire week, and saw no visible damage when wet, which it was as it was completely underwater at one point. The navy color was dark but nice, and the buckle was strong. I will buy more colors in the future when I need them. (Posted on 7/11/2019)