Titan Solid Color Web Belt with Cam Buckle
Availability: In stock
Our indestructible Titan belt is industry-ready; prized by workers for its durability and comfort. It is metal-free, nickel free and uses a cam design for the most accurate sizing possible. Its polycarbonate buckle opens up a full 180 degrees and closes with a secure clamp. The belt can double as an emergency tie-down strap but functions equally well as a much-beloved wader belt.
This product is approved for sale by the Boy Scouts of America®. If you represent a BSA organization and would like more information about belts that can be customized with your troop, council or event info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Bates is an official licensee of the Boy Scouts of America®
- 5 Year Warranty - If our Titan Belt breaks within 5 years of purchase, we will replace it for you
- Nylon-Blend Fabric
- 1-1/2" Width
- Polycarbonate Metal Free/Nickel Free Cam Buckle for a hassle free airport and travel experience, and hypoallergenic for users with a metal allergy
- Machine washable for an easy cleaning - just include belt with clothing when washing!
- Available in 3 Cut-to-Size Lengths (View Size Chart Here)
- Made in USA from Global Materials
- Multiple Color Options
- Love this design? Click here to get this belt with your own custom logo!
- Great value and cheap price good product. I wear this about every day. The buckle is big and holds strong I could wear this anytime and it would hold. Waterproof from what I can tell I washed the belt and it was twisted but after wearing for five minutes it was normal again. (Posted on 3/29/2021)
- No Problems
- Solid choice. The material feels like it is holding up well and the buckle holds even when I pull. Could use this as a good strap. No problems with this choice. I am size 42 and this fit me but barely. (Posted on 8/5/2020)