Backpacker Patterned Web Belt with Oval Slide
Availability: In stock
Our Backpacker is ideal for lightweight travel, as both its slim fabric and intuitive oval slide buckle make it not only simple but secure and reliable. It also doubles as a tie down strap in emergencies. A favorite amongst hikers and other outdoors enthusiasts, the Backpacker us the most mobile yet sturdy belt on the market.
- Nylon Blend Fabric Strap
- 1-1/4" Strap
- Certified BPA free (Bisphenol-A free)
- Metal Free/Nickel Free Plastic Oval Slide for a hassle free airport and travel experience, and hypoallergenic for users with a metal allergy
- Machine washable for an easy cleaning - just include belt with clothing when washing!
- Available in 3 Cut-to-size lengths (View Size Chart Here)
- Made in USA from Global Materials
- Multiple Color Options
- Been daily-wearing this belt for almost 10 years and it's finally starting to wear through on the edge a bit. I'm so glad to see that the company is still selling this style, and looking forward to buying another one to last 10 more years. (Posted on 10/31/2021)
- I got this belt but I chose my own patterns using the build your own belt section and I am happy with that. The patterns are a little fuzzy but it is only noticeable when I am looking at it up close, in pictures and to others they look great. Very colorful and I was worried about it slipping and having to retighten it a lot but no (never have had to retighten after putting the belt on). (Posted on 12/5/2019)
- great belt
- got the black backpacker belt from Thomas Bates for a trip to California and the parks and we love it. I must have walked hundreds of miles with this and never got uncomfortable or break or look bad. I would recommend this from Thomas Bates (Posted on 7/11/2019)